Collaborative Teaching Team
2016 – 2017
Middle School Math / Science / Social Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Teaching Experience
Master’s Degree in subject area or education
Essential Job Functions
- Develop lesson plans
- Provide differentiated and small group instruction based on preferred learning modalities of students.
- Create a positive learning environment for students and inspire students to hold themselves to a high standard of academics and character.
- Maintain anecdotal and assessment records to inform thoughtful, comprehensive reports.
- Attend faculty meetings and conferences as needed.
- Maintain consistent relationships with families including phone calls, emails and conferences.
- Participate in parent/teacher meetings.
- Strong committed to, belief in, and alignment with Bridge Haven’s mission and values.
- High level of professionalism
- A personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents and the community.
- Flexibility and ability to cope with change.
Physical Demands / Work Requirements
- Our teachers are required to stand, walk, sit, run, and handle tools.
- Employee must occasionally lift/move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, our teachers are expected to supervise students outside and on field trips in varying weather conditions.
To apply, please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
Bridge Haven School – 755 Baywood Drive, 2nd Floor, Petaluma, CA 94954
- Cover letter
- Statement of educational philosophy
- Three references